mercredi 7 octobre 2009

Incoming Akuyaku - Akuyaku en approche

I've begun to build my next project : Akuyaku, the pig tank !
It's a nicely detailed model kit and not so hard to build (even if you need to build the same part 28 times -_-). Now some interior parts need to be painted before assembling the rest of the kit.

--

J'ai commencé à monter mon prochain projet : Akuyaku, le char aux cochons !
C'est une maquette bien détaillée et agréable à monter (même si l'on doit assembler 28 fois la même pièce -_-). Pour l'instant certaines parties nécessitent d'être peintes avant l'assemblage final.




Mathieu and Cédric have posted some pics about our english road trip, follow the links below ;)
--
Mathieu et Cédric on posté des reportages photos sur notre voyage en Angleterre, suivez les liens ci-dessous ;)

2 commentaires:

  1. Felicitaciones a Juan. Yo no soy artista, pero a mi me hace increiblemente hacer algo tan pequeño.
    Yo no hablo muy bien el castellano, pero voy hacer para entender un un Esfuerzo. Adiós!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. First of all sorry for writing in Spanish, my mistake... I´m really amazed by your works specially because it´s very difficult to make something so complicated.
    Something that I would like to offer you is if you let me gave you the translation to the spanish, basically for two things: introduce a third lenguage for your blog, and for me to improve my french. Please answer me and for the next time I will try to write in french.

    RépondreSupprimer